Why not try some of these breakfast ideas for a low GL or ketogenic breakfast that supports your blood sugar and gives you energy.
This type of food is good fuel for the brain, reduces inflammation, helps repair mitochondria and protect against harmful antioxidants.
• Seed / Chia porridge
• Almond or buckwheat pancakes with berries and plain yoghurt
• Scrambled eggs with seed bread
• Panfried egg with avocado slices
• Smoked salmon with scrambled eggs
• Frittata with greens
• Grainfree buns with nut butter
• Smoothie with e.g. almond milk, nut butter, berries, 1 tbsp ground seeds, 1 tbsp chia seeds, half avocado.
As a patient, you can access the individual recipes in the Patient Area.