Gut Transformation – ‘Heal your Gut’
Bloating, abdominal pain, constipation/diarrhoea, lack of energy are all indications that the gut is not working effectively. These symptoms can have a systemic affect on the whole body, and have been linked to Chronic Fatigue, Hormonal Imbalances, Autoimmune Diseases such as Rheumatoid Arthritis, Diabetes, Fibromyalgia, anxiety, depression, eczema, migraines and many more.
Does your Gut need help?
Our 4 week programme focuses on the functional medicine approach to a healthy gut called the 4R programme. We use Kinesiology as a diagnostic tool enabling us to be more specific in our recommendations.
- Remove – Anything that negatively impacts on the Gut e.g. food intolerances such as gluten, wheat and dairy, infections such as parasites, yeast or bacteria.
- Replace – With essential nutrients that have been depleted. Recipes will be provided to assist in this transition for you.
- Re-inoculate – With beneficial bacteria to re-establish a healthy balance of good bacteria. This may be in the form of a probiotic or via food sources. Advice and recipes will be given on fermented foods which promote friendly bacteria.
- Repair – It is essential to provide the body with nutrients required to heal the gut. Recommendations will be given to aid in this.
What does the programme provide?
- Full biochemical digestion test establishing triggers (see here how we test)
- Complete report of test results (see example of report here)
- Prescription for nutritional supplements addressing imbalances
- Explanation of any food intolerances
- Lifestyle and dietary advice
- Useful recipes
- Email support
- 15-minute telephone support
Programme price £95
All our programmes can be completed remotely via hair sample testing or in our clinic face to face. Here you can read more about the tool of kinesiology.